Valuing our Community
The values on which the firm was built are directly tied to those ingrained in the founder. Robert Solliday was raised with a high regard for fairness, hard work, and supporting the community. These innate values are the foundation for the Solliday Law firm culture; placing the utmost importance on empathy, respect, and lending a hand.
Consistent with the Solliday Law culture, we are engaged as volunteers across many philanthropic and professional organizations. Whether we are pursuing personal or professional interests, partnering with clients to support their endeavors, or simply giving back to the community, our contributions have included volunteer service hours by employees and their families, financial support, and pro bono work.
Currently we are engaged with more than 14 philanthropic and professional organizations, contributing to the community as well as enriching our lives.
Recent Charitable Events
- Dec 2014; Solliday Law Rings the Bell for the Salvation Army
- Dec 2014; 11th Annual Holiday Dinner for Phoenix Downtown Lions Club
- Apr 2015; Brophy College Prep. Dad's Club: New Student Barbecue, Hospitality committee
- Apr 2015; Brophy College Prep. Dad's Club: Brophy/Xavier Junior-Senior Prom, Chaperone committee
- May 2015; Phoenix Downtown Lion's Club Foundation Fundraising drive for the Joan C. Ray Memorial School Eyeglass Program, Planning Committee
- May 2015; North Phoenix Lion's Club Charity Golf Tournament, Participant
- May 2015; Project Graduation, Raffle committee chair
ORGANIZATIONS WE SERVE AND SUPPORT
- Community Organizations: