Solliday Law is changing the way fast-growth and small to mid-sized companies use traditional law firm services. Solliday Law offers affordable General Counsel service to its business clients. Our customized, value-based legal services make it financially possible for your company to enjoy all the advantages of having talented and experienced "in-house counsel" as part of your management team.
Solliday Law has removed the overhead and inefficiency associated with the traditional in-house legal service model. Now every company can afford to bring specialized legal minds to the table to identify and manage risk and seize opportunities for growth. In fact, we believe you can’t afford to not put our general counsel to work for you.
Robert Solliday works closely with our clients, taking the time to understand their business operations, past history, and future business objectives. This close relationship allows him to provide innovative, client-centered, and cost-effective advice and counsel on business related legal issues confronting clients on a daily basis.
By entering into a monthly agreement for legal services, you can have Solliday Law “on call” at any time you need a legal question answered. More importantly, Robert provides regular counseling and updates on legal issues when you or your top executives might not know they are exposed to legal liability. The goal is to minimize your exposure to risk. Issues that might be addressed during the scope of an outside General Counsel services arrangement vary widely.
General Counsel Services
- Commercial contracts, licensing agreements, and strategic transactions
- Corporate governance, board and shareholder resolutions, consents, directors' meetings, shareholder' meetings, and minutes
- Capital raises
- Counseling officers and directors on fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
- Executive compensation, including stock options, restricted stock agreements, and equity and non-equity based incentive compensation packages
- Litigation, arbitration, and risk management
- Real estate purchases and commercial leasing