Solliday Law represents clients in almost all facets of commercial real estate law. Our clients include developers, lenders, investors, landlords, tenants, brokers, and others who buy, sell, lease, develop, operate, and finance property giving us a broad viewpoint of real estate transactional issues.
Robert Solliday has handled projects throughout their entire life-cycle. From the beginning with drafting and reviewing the purchase contract, construction contract, acquisition loan or financing documents, to the eventual sale and leasing of the completed project. His experience includes mixed-use projects, corporate and industrial campus facilities, office buildings, retail centers, neighborhood commercial corners, and single- and multi-family residential communities.
Commercial Real Estate Law Services
- Commercial real estate purchase and sales agreements
- Commercial real estate leases
- Contract review and preparation
- Home building/Master planned communities
- Industrial/Manufacturing/Warehouse campus facilities
- Mixed-use development
- Multifamily apartments and condominiums
- Single- and multi-family residential communities
- Office buildings
- Neighborhood commercial corners
- Retail centers
- Tax Law